Disc Golf ScoreCard is an HTML5 web application for quickly scoring and keeping track of disc golf rounds. Keep track of 1-5 players on courses with up to 36 baskets. Email the scores or save the scorecard for later.
Load http://app.discgolfsc.com on your iPhone, iPod Touch or Android 4.1 phone.
- It’s FREE!
- Keep track of 1-5 disc golf players.
- Enter scores for rounds with up to 36 baskets.
- Color coded over/under scores.
- Enter new course pars, distance, and notes as you play and save them for later use.
- Email the current round to you and your friends or save the scorecard for later.
- Support for shotgun start. Start scoring with any basket.
- Works without an Internet connection (after installation) using HTML5 offline features.
- All information is automatically saved if you get a phone call or close the application.
- Options on the scoring screen for arranging players by tee-off order, showing a running total, color coding the quick score bar, and turning off animation for slower devices.
- Works with the iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android 4.1 phones (also works with some Android 4.0 – 4.0.3 phones).
- Install to home screen and run the app full screen for the best experience.
- Follow Disc Golf ScoreCard on Twitter for updates and announcements.
|iPhone 4s||iOS 5.0 – 6.1||Excellent||Full Support|
|iPhone 4||iOS 5.0 – 6.1||Great||Full Support|
|iPhone 3gs||iOS 5.0 – 6.1||Good||Full Support|
|iOS 4.3.2||OK||Two fingers required for scrolling|
|Android 4.1+||Great||Not all features supported on all Android phones|
|Android 4.0 – 4.0.3||Good||Not all features supported on all Android phones|